Purpose: extension of the emergency state initially declared under Decree no. 195/2020, for an additional period of 30 days-> until 14 May 2020.
Main measures (similar with the initial state of emergency decree):
- the exercise of certain human rights and liberties such as free movement is restricted;
- the validity of documents issued by public authorities, which expire during the state of emergency, is maintained;
- the Government may adopt economic and social measures to support economic operators and economic sectors affected directly or indirectly by the COVID-19 crisis;
- the economic operators can request emergency situation certificates, if COVID-19 affected their activity;
- the Government may adopt necessary measures to ensure the food safety of the population and continuity in the supply, production, processing, transport, distribution and delivery of products within the food chain, for strictly necessary goods;
- the legal terms for public authorities’ responses to (i) requests based on free access to public interest information, and (ii) petitions, are doubled.