Why do you need it ?
- no one wants to read 20 pages of that
- most contracts are written by lawyers for other lawyers to read
- cluttered dry contract clauses make it difficult to identify key business terms
- heavy legal jargon projects a rigid relationship between parties
- with clause wording design, we reengineer the wording of clauses to reflect the essence in the simplest and most straightforward manner possible.
- with layout design, we apply UX design principles to make contracts easy to read and to work with.
Designed contracts help deals close faster
- it’s easier to implement changes to a designed contract
- business operations run smoother with designed contracts
- it enriches the relationship with consumers
- clearly stated terms to consumers are less prone to be considered abusive