Purpose: Approving the regulations on the establishment of specific measures to prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus for activities in commercial centers where several economic operators operate.
- Universally valid precautions and individual liability
- wearing a mask is mandatory;
- establishing isolation at home for employees that show suggestive symptoms (such as coughing, sneezing, fever) or if they encounter a confirmed case of infection with SARS-CoV-2;
- recommending clients that show obvious symptoms to avoid coming to the shopping center;
- frequent hand hygiene, and avoid touching the face with unhygienic hands.
- Specific measures for the resumption of activity (g. in mall-type commercial spaces):
- installation of information panels on hygiene rules and physical distancing;
- an observational triage carried out at the entrance to the shopping centers, access not allowed to people with symptoms of respiratory infection (g. temperature exceeding 37,3 °C, coughing, sneezing);
- placement of indicative markings in elevators, escalators, and traffic areas to maintain a physical distance of at least 2m and avoid long stays in groups of more than 6 people.