Purpose: Establishment of active support measures for employees and employers.
- Extension of technical unemployment aid for sectors that still have activity restrictions;
- Government settlement of a part of the employees’ salary representing 41.5% of the gross basic salary corresponding to the job, but not more than 41.5% of the average gross earnings;
- Applicable for employees that have had their contracts suspended for at least 15 days during the state of emergency/alert and have benefited of technical unemployment aid under the provisions of GEO No. 30/2020 or under the provisions of the Labour Code;
- the employers must maintain the employment contracts until 31 December 2020;
- Subsidies for employers who hire unemployed persons belonging to disadvantaged categories such as people over 50, people between 16 and 29.