Purpose: Economic and fiscal budgetary measures to mitigate the negative impact on economy.
- Economic measures in order to protect SMEs
- state guaranteed loans and subsidized interests;
- deferred payment for small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) for utilities and rent, if (i) business is interrupted due to state of emergency, and (ii) emergency situation certificate available;
- force majeure may be claimed in ongoing agreements if parties have first tried to renegotiate;
- authorities’ enforcement of emergency measures affecting the SMEs’ business and are ascertained by an emergency situations certificate, are presumed as force majeure.
- Other economic measures
Deferred payment for the utility service and rents for family doctors’ offices and dental offices (maximum 20 employees) and sports clubs.
- Tax measures applicable to all categories of persons:
- Suspension/non-commencement of enforced measures for budgetary debts;
- not accruing of interest and late payment penalties for the due tax obligations starting with 21 March 2020;
- extension of the payment term for property tax;
- extension of deadlines for submitting the declaration regarding the real beneficiary.