- Obligations for employers:
- To retrain employees in health safety and security in the workplace;
- To revise the prevention and protection plan and their own instructions for safety and health at work and to identify the risks specific to the conditions of epidemiological contamination and to update the risk assessment document to the new conditions for carrying out the activity;
- To inform the employees;
- To provide protective equipment such as masks, gloves, disinfectants and to adapt the workplace such as to assure all means of infection prevention (limitation of interaction between employees, increased space between individual offices, limitation of access to common spaces, disinfection, individualization of work schedules, epidemiologic triage of employees, protection equipment, movement corridors).
- Obligations for employees:
- To notify the employer if he/she shows symptoms of infection;
- To accept the verification of the body temperature and to wear the protective equipment;
- To comply with all the instructions provided in the prevention and protection plan and other safety plans and instructions provided by the employer.