- The trial activity is suspended during the state of emergency or state of siege;
- During the state of emergency or state of siege, the judicial activity may continue only in exceptional situations, of special urgency, duly justified, regarding the protection of family relations and the measures ordered by decree issued by the President of Romania regarding establishing the state of emergency;
- The cases that will be judged for each category of courts will be established, exhaustively, only by the Superior Council of Magistracy, after consulting the management colleges of the courts of appeal, for the courts of appeal, courts and judges, respectively of the College. of the High Court of Cassation and Justice;
- During the state of siege or the state of emergency, in cases in which the measure of pre-trial detention has been ordered or in cases in which the parties execute the sentence of deprivation of liberty, the court hearings shall take place by videoconference;
- During the state of siege or the state of emergency, the limitation period, the procedural period and the limitation period shall not begin to run and, if they have begun to run, shall be suspended.