Purpose: Starting with 15 May 2020, extension of some terms, amendment of the Fiscal Code, of the National Education Law, as well as other normative acts.
- Extension of social protection measures, such as the technical unemployment aid;
- Measures in the fiscal-budgetary field, such as the exemption from the payment of the added value tax;
- Extension of the deadline for the obtaining of emergency certificates until 15 June 2020;
- Measures regarding the activity of the National Office of the Trade Register, (6 months as of the date of termination of the state of emergency):
- the activity of the trade registry is carried out mainly by electronic means/by correspondence;
- the affidavits that are annexed to the registration application / other applications may have the form of a private deed or electronic form and may be submitted with the trade registry, without any other formality, by electronic means, with the electronic signature attached or by mail and courier.
- the signature specimen is submitted with the trade registry either legalized by the notary public, certified by a lawyer or in the form of a private deed or can be given at the trade registry