Amendments to existing provisions:
- the employees receive technical unemployment benefits during the state of emergency if their employer has reduced or interrupted activity;
- the emergency situation certificate and the affidavit regarding the decrease of revenues and lack of financial capacity are no longer required for settlement and the limit of employees who can benefit from the technical unemployment.
- the technical unemployment benefit is not available to an individual that has multiple employment contracts of which at least one full-time contract active;
- the technical unemployment benefit is applicable to the employment contract with the most advantageous wage rights if an individual has several employment contracts suspended;
- the employer may provide additional technical unemployment benefits;
- the suspension period is assimilated to a contribution period for work related taxes.