Purpose: The Criminal Code was amended (modifications to articles 326 and 352 and a new article 352).
1. New incriminations for:
- giving a false statement to a public servant, in order to conceal the existence of a risk of infection with a contagious disease;
- hampering the disease control through the failure to comply with quarantine or hospitalization measures;
- the transmission, by any means, of an infectious contagious disease by a person who is aware that he suffers from this disease;
- the omission of the person to disclose essential information regarding the possibility of contacting an infected person with an infectious disease.
2. Penalty limits increased for:
- false statements offence;
- voluntary and involuntary hampering the disease control if the act resulted in the spread of such a disease.