Purpose: The extension of the alert status on the Romanian territory starting with September 15, 2020, as well as the establishment of the measures applied during it to prevent and combat the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- the organization and conduct of cinemas, of performance and/or concerts institutions are allowed, without exceeding 50% of the maximum capacity of the space;
- private events indoor are allowed for a maximum of 50 people;
- private events in open spaces are allowed for a maximum of 100 people;
- the activity of economic operators carrying out activities of preparation, marketing and consumption of food and/or alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, such as restaurants and cafes, inside buildings, is allowed under certain conditions (rate of infections);
- provisions for the safe conduct of the electoral campaign events and proceedings (epidemiological triage, wearing of masks, keeping of 1 m distance, maximum number of participants).