Purpose: Extension of the state of alert by 30 days starting with 17 July 2020.
- To increase responsiveness
- operational coordination of public ambulance services, voluntary emergency services and local police;
- To ensure the resilience of communities
- the obligation to wear masks in all public indoor spaces, commercial spaces, at the workplace and in public means of transport is maintained,
- To reduce the impact of the type of risk:
- prolongation of prohibition of organizing and holding meetings, and other types of gatherings in open spaces, as well as gatherings of a cultural, scientific, artistic, sporting or entertainment nature,
- prolongation of suspension of the consumption of food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in common dining areas of restaurants, hotels, motels, boarding houses, cafes, or other public places;
- suspension of flights performed by aviation economic operators to countries not subject to the quarantine / isolation exception established by the National Institute of Public Health and approved by the National Committee for Emergency Situations and from these countries to Romania for all airports in Romania.