Purpose: Extension of the state of alert by 30 days starting with 17 June 2020.
- To increase responsiveness
- operational coordination of public ambulance services, voluntary emergency services and local police;
- To ensure the resilience of communities
- the obligation to wear masks in all public indoor spaces, commercial spaces, at the workplace and in public means of transport is maintained.
- To reduce the impact of the type of risk:
- Prohibition of organizing and holding meetings, and other types of gatherings in open spaces, as well as gatherings of a cultural, scientific, artistic, sporting or entertainment nature;
- Allowing the activity of museum institutions, libraries, bookstores, film and audio-visual production studios, as well as outdoor cultural events to be carried out in certain conditions (g. the obligation to wear a mask, the limitation of the visit to a time interval of 2 hours in the museum or art gallery, the obligation to comply with the social distancing measures.);
- Allowing the organization and performance of drive-in shows only if the occupants of a vehicle are members of the same family;
- Allowing the organization and outdoor performance for shows, concerts, public and private festivals, or other cultural events with the participation of at most 500 seated spectators, at least 2 meters away from each other and wearing masks;
- Allowing the activity of religious cults to take place inside and/or outside the worship places only in compliance with the established rules of health protection;
- Prohibition of the movement of persons in pedestrian groups larger than 6 persons who do not belong to the same family;
- Prolongation of suspension of the consumption of food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in common dining areas of restaurants, hotels, motels, boarding houses, cafes, or other public places;
- Prolongation of the suspension of certain flights.