Purpose: Declaring of the state of alert and adopting the measures to be taken to prevent and combat the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To ensure the resilience of communities:
- The obligation to wear protection masks in all public indoor spaces, commercial spaces, at the workplace and in public means of transport;
- Certain quarantine provisions.
- To reduce the impact of the type of risk:
- Prohibition of the movement of persons in pedestrian groups larger than 3 persons who do not belong to the same family;
- Prolongation of suspension of the consumption of food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in common dining areas of restaurants, hotels, motels, boarding houses, cafes, or other public places;
- Prolongation of suspension of retailing of products and services in shopping malls where several economic operators operate (exceptions include small shopping centers, under 15,000 sqm, activity of selling electronic and household appliances with delivery, activity carried out by the economic operators within the shopping centers that have the access provided directly from outside the premises, activity carried out by agri-food stores, pharmacies, dental offices, clothes cleaners and personal care centers, as well as the sale of medical optics products and services);
- Prolongation of the suspension of the activity of economic operators that carry out activities in closed spaces in the following fields: gambling, fitness activities, activities in swimming pools, spa treatment activities, playgrounds, and game rooms;
- Upon entry into the headquarters, mandatory epidemiological triage and mandatory disinfection of hands, both for staff and visitors (for public institutions and authorities, economic operators and professionals to organize the activity);
- Prolongation of the temporary closure of certain border crossing points;
- Prolongation of the suspension of certain flights.